Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FRATERNAL TWINS


Here is the latest manifestation of my random bobble madness. I used my simple sock pattern (Colorwave Socks, pattern available HERE) and worked random bobbles. Whenever I came to a certain color (magenta on one sock, aqua on the other) I made a bobble with it. It’s really cool how isolating one color in the bobbles changed the overall tone of the sock.

Click to enlarge the photos.

I do prefer my socks to be fraternal, rather than identical twins!


The yarn is Interlacements Little Toes that I found in the attic. The colors of this yarn are a dead ringer for a betta fish I once had. Maybe that’s why I bought it. Little Toes is no longer available, but you can still get this color (221) in its close relative, Toasty Toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment