Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DISHIE YARN REVIEW


Dishcloth mania has struck again! I wanted to try out the latest cotton yarn from Knitpicks, Dishie.

For those of you used to Peaches & Creme or Sugar'n Cream, you will find it firmer, more tightly twisted, and thinner. That means that you can't combine Dishie with the other brands in your colorwork, because the gauge is not the same, but Dishie comes in pretty nice colors and is not expensive. It washes up well, remains soft, and is colorfast. The only bad thing I could say about it is that there was one knot in my 100g ball, but that's not too unusual with the others.

If you would like to download the free pattern for the Sunburst dishcloth pictured above, it is available HERE.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara, I'm a new Knitter, but willing to be challenged. I downloaded your Sunburst Dishcloth. For the instructions starting with Rows 2, 4, 6, and 8:. Since I'm new, You have
    (SSK, YO)
    Is this backward? I've been searching the YouTube and internet for directions and I can only find instructions for
    (YO, SSK).
    I'm confused and wondered if you could help?
    thank you in advance,
    Barbara
    dbleclk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete